The Beyond the Feel-Good Webinar is an opportunity to get in touch with our deepest desires and passionate motivation in our community accountable scholarly work. It is also an opportunity to find scholars that share your passions and to support each other in transcending superficial university-serving (aka phony) community engagement and to step up our transformative impact on the world!
Beyond the Feel-Good will take place weekly for the month of July 4 Mondays (7/9, 7/16, 7/23, 7/30).
Required reading: Audre Lorde’s Uses of the Erotic/ Power of the Erotic (accepted applicants will get a copy)
The Beyond the Feel-Good Webinar includes:
- a workbook based on Audre Lorde’s Uses of the Erotic
- 4 live webinar discussion sessions facilitated by Alexis Pauline Gumbs and attended by aligned visionary underrepresented scholars
- inclusion in an ongoing networking google-group for webinar graduates
- a passionate playlist for our inspired future!
Check Out Wisdom from the Webinar Participants here:
- Reclaiming Yes: An Opening Affirmation
- Here: Remastering Presence (Beyond Sensation Thru Inspiration)
- This is What it Feels Like: Cultivating a Measure for Passionate Purpose
- Daily Bread: Nourishing Sustainable Practices for Community Accountable Scholars
Rate: $25-50 per participant per session ($100-200 for the whole course) or FREE for one-on-one coaching clients.
To apply for the Beyond the Feel-Good Webinar email firstname.lastname@example.org with your responses to the following questions:
Contact information: (phone, email)
Who are you and what are you up to?
Why do you want to take this webinar?
What time on Mondays in July are you available (include your time zone)? (except for 6pm-8pm eastern time)