“Look how you print yourself on my heart.” -Audre Lorde
This intermediate stage of the coaching curriculum trains you to implement and build a community of accountability outside of the limits of your university setting. Community accountability is what distinguishes meaningful intellectual labor from elitist word games. This coaching module is for scholars who are committed to making a difference in the lives of the communities that inspire them and also activates community as a superpower to sustain your wholeness and to support and celebrate you in your degree process.
Community is Not a Luxury 1 on 1 includes:
- 3 months of one on one coaching with weekly emails and bi-weekly phone calls.
- Support identifying your community of accountability and a specific plan to activate and nurture your work as a community accountable scholar.
- Free enrollment in any concurrent webinars.
Rate: $1500-2000 (payment plans available)
Community is Not a Luxury Cohorts makes this curriculum available for less than half the regular coaching fee.
Cohort Participants Commit to a 3-Month Experience with:
- weekly transformative assignments
- bi-weekly google-hangout discussion sessions with fellow cohort members facilitated by Lex
- weekly email check-ins with Lex
- access to Lex’s online office hours
- song dedications and motivation
all for $750-1000 per participant. Payment plans are available. I am committed to making this accessible to you!
Priority will be given to graduates of the fundamental “Doing What I Came to Do” coaching process. But a FEW select visionary underrepresented graduate students may begin at this intermediate stage. Email email@example.com to schedule an assessment call ($25).*
*Whether or not I take you on as I client, I will provide concrete next steps during the assessment call.