The Angry Intellectual Webinar will meet Sundays April 8, 15, 22, 29.
The Angry Intellectual is an opportunity for visionary underrepresented scholars to transform our venting about the injustice we experience in the university industrial complex and non-profit industrial complex into clarity, decision and motivation in our own lives and in the institutions we want to create. It is also an opportunity to see connections between the different nonsense that is making us all rightfully angry and to make partnerships to transform the conditions of our outrage.
Required reading: Audre Lorde’s The Uses of Anger: Women Responding to Racism
The Angry Intellectual Webinar Includes:
- a workbook based on Audre Lorde’s The Uses of Anger
- 4 live webinar discussion sessions facilitated by Alexis Pauline Gumbs and attended by aligned visionary underrepresented scholars
- inclusion in an ongoing networking google-group for webinar graduates
- a get crunk and meditation mixtape while we channel rage into transformation!
Rate: $25-50 per participant per session ($100-200 for the whole course) or FREE for one-on-one coaching clients.
To apply for the Angry Intellectual Webinar email email@example.com with your responses to the following questions:
Contact information: (phone, email)
Who are you and what are you up to?
Why do you want to take this webinar?
What times are you available on the Sundays in April? (include timezone)
Brilliance from the Angry Intellectuals:
- I Know: Angry Intellectuals Testify (A Group Poem)
- Journeystone: Angry Intellectuals Release!
- I Would Transform: Hatred, Anger and Magic (A Group Poem)